Now that it’s summer, there are so many things I want to do. I already know this summer is shaping up to be one of the best ever, but I still want to make the most of it. Here are some things I want to do this summer in hopes that it gives you inspiration for your own summer bucket list.
- Go to Disney World.
- Have a girl’s day picnic.
- Lose 15 pounds.
- Take a weekend trip to Annapolis, Maryland.
- Get a writing job.
- Sharpen up my Chinese language speaking/writing skills.
- Get a “Best in Show” ribbon.
- Get 20 subscribers on my podcast.
- See The Weeknd in concert.
- Visit Tennessee.
- Finish my first class for my master’s with an A.
- Officially try all food places in downtown Glassboro.
- Go to the Sneaker Ball.
- Drink around the world in Disney.
- Take a bunch of disposable pictures.
- Finish my reading list.
- Beach day in Ocean City, NJ.
- Catch fireflies.
- Be outside (and present) at midnight.
- Go to a BBQ.
What’s on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments!
Leave a Reply